Connect with Your Customers More Often and in More Ways
- Convert browsers to buyers
- Win back lost clients and increase sales
- Up-Sell and Cross-sell to your existing clients
Simply shtated, user engagement is about connecting with more customers, more frequently, more personally, through more channels, in a more meaningful way. You need to engage with your customers based on where, when, and how they want to engage i.e. whether they’re playing a game on their iphones, looking for the answer to a question on their iPads, or sharing their interests and likes on Facebook and Twitter. A right engagement strategy targets them where they are and using the right message.
Our User Engagement Services Include:
Landing Page Design
The purpose of a landing page is to encourage and pursue the visitors to take a single well defined action on your website. This can be filling out a form, signing up for a trial or downloading some content. A typical engagement might look something like this.
- Stranger goes to Google and performs a search.
- Stranger clicks on a link to your blog article or your sponsored ad and becomes a visitor.
- Visitor is redirected to your landing page and gets specific, more detailed information about your offering.
- Visitor completes the form on your landing page.
- Visitor becomes a new lead.
- Lead is redirected to Thank You Page (You sell more or higher value services to the prospect).
Remarketing can help you reach people who have previously visited your website but haven’t made exited without taking any action. Using services such as Google Adwords, Facebook and AdRoll, you can target visitors specifically and anonymously based on the pages that they have visited and then target them again. Here is what we can help you with:
- Tagging and setup: We will create the tags for the lists and the remarketing campaigns. The people who visits your product web pages will be automatically added to the list that we will target with the remarketing ads.
- Creative / banner creation: We will create multiple banner ads for your remarketing campaign, and keep testing different creative throughout the time, in order to get optimal results. In case you already have your own banner ads we can use them, but be aware that creative for remarketing campaigns needs to meet specific sizes and format
- Ongoing management: We will closely monitor your campaign and keep making improvements and adjustments to get the best possible ROI.
Microsites are small websites that typically consist of 3-6 pages and are used to supplement the information on your primary website. They promote a specific service or product while remaining separate from other products or brands. Microsites are great for promoting special offers, or conducting contests and sweepstakes. They offer an additional benefits as they tend to fly under the radar of competitors and saturate the search engine results for given product or service.
Our web services team can develop fully customized and branded websites and microsites. These websites can either be stand alone or embedded into your existing website. All of the microsites we build are done using WordPress as a CMS, ensuring that performance never drops off. It also means that once your site is set up, you will be able to log in and make any edits or updates to the content that you require.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing, or SMM, is a form of internet marketing that implements various social media networks in order to achieve marketing communication and branding goals. Social media marketing primarily covers activities involving social sharing of content, videos, and images for marketing purposes:
- Social media audit:This is an in-depth analysis of your site’s presence across the various social networks and a strategy for ways to improve it. Not every site has a place on Digg or MySpace, so we cater our suggestions to realistic options including niche opportunities and relevant mainstream tactics.
- Social profile creation: We will identify the social networks where you should be participating and where people are talking about you. We’ll also help you create and manage your own social media profiles to attract visitors and leverage the two-way conversation.
- Blog design, setup and/or optimization: A blog that is not setup correctly won’t attract readers or bring you the search engine benefits you’re after. We’ll work with you to find the best blogging platform for your needs, help you to optimize your blog for success from the very beginning, and show you how to tweak it to make it more accessible to both users and the search engines.
- Social Media Management: We will ensure your regular and fresh content is posted on your Social Media profile. We’ll tweet and post regularly throughout the business day (4 – 7 tweets per day, approximately 2 facebook posts per day and around 2 or 3 images branded and created and uploaded to Facebook per week).